Frequently Asked Questions
A great way to build your business credit while becoming a master marketer. Here’s how it works in a nutshell…
You purchase Monopolize Your Marketplace's Flagship Marketing Advice Program—1a downloadable audio file with over 11 hours of the best marketing training on the planet—for 4 monthly payments of $59.99 (and $19.99 per month after that for MYM Insider Webinar Vault access, if you choose the Long-Term Credit Building Plan). We report your monthly payments to CreditSafe.
You got it!
We offer two credit-building options: Quick-Start Credit Building and Long-Term Credit Building. Here are more details about each…
Quick-Start Credit Building:
- 4 monthly payments of $59.99 toward MYM’s Flagship Marketing Advice Program.
- Credit reporting for 4 months to 20+ credit bureaus on CreditSafe.
- Audio download of Monopolize Your Marketplace’s Flagship Marketing Advice Program—a groundbreaking program covering EVERY relevant marketing topic in 11 hours of audio, 94 tracks, and a supplemental 44-page workbook of examples and worksheets.
- $389 in FREE bonuses, including The 5 Biggest Marketing Mistakes audio program ($99 value), 6 downloadable audio volumes of MYM Insider Vault Top 10 ($140 value), and an in-depth review of one of your marketing pieces ($150 value).
Long-Term Credit Building:
- All of the items included in the Quick-Start Building Program, plus…
- Long-term credit reporting to 20+ bureaus on CreditSafe. Instead of just 4 months of reporting, you get 28 months of reporting to build a longer, better, more substantial credit history.
- MYM Insider Webinar Vault Access—Our enormous vault of 122 handpicked marketing webinars covering diverse categories such as innovation, tactical and strategic marketing, building your business, ad reviews, personal development, book reviews, and more. (Your monthly $19.99 payments go toward this and start AFTER your 4 payments of $59.99 for the Flagship Marketing Advice Program.)
We find that businesses get the most benefits from the Long-Term Credit Building plan. The long-term plan builds stronger credit than the Quick-Build plan. The foundation you build for your credit with the long-term plan will help secure your success for the future.
The $19.99/month payments for MYM Insider Webinar Vault Access start after the four $59.99/month payments for the Flagship Advice Marketing Program. So on the 5th month of the Long-Term Credit Building program, your $19.99/month payments kick in. You will NOT be billed $59.99 and $19.99 in the same month.
Exclusive admission to an online portal containing 122 of MYM’s best marketing webinars. You won’t find this invaluable information anywhere else! Click here for more details.
The card you used when you signed up will be auto-billed 30 days from sign up and every month after.
An initial onetime $4.95 set-up fee is billed to your account immediately. Thirty days after sign up, the credit card you used for the program will be automatically debited.
Reporting will begin the month after your first payment. It is submitted by the 20th each month and uploaded to the bureaus on or about the 25th of the month.
We report every payment starting the month following sign up. For instance, if you make a payment on June 20th, we submit that payment to CreditSafe on July 20th.
The card will automatically try to run again 24 hours later. If the card still declines, it will try one more time after another 24 hours. If the credit is still declined after these two automatic retries, we will reach out by phone or email within one to two days of the decline. If we don’t hear back from you, we’ll follow up two more times. If payment is still unresolved and the next payment declines (30 days), we’ll report the payment as default.
No. Payments need to be made every 30 days in order to report as a Net 30 account.
No. Think of this as a credit-line extension. As such, the prerequisite to qualify is agreement to make ALL payments for whichever of the two Credit Building options you choose. For example: if you choose the Long Term Credit Building option, you MUST make all four $59.99 monthly payments and all 24 $19.99 monthly payments. Otherwise, your credit building progress will be null and void.
We report to CreditSafe, who partners with over 20 of the most reputable credit bureaus in the industry.
Because of privacy and non-disclosure agreements, CreditSafe cannot reveal their specific partners. But they report to 20 of the most reputable credit bureaus.
Not directly. To get your payments reported to D&B, contact D&B via phone, online chat, or the contact form on their website. Give them your Credit Builder account number and our address. D&B will add your Credit Builder account to their profile.
The screen to download is on the Order Confirmation page once you purchase the program. There is also a link in the Order Confirmation email you received at the time of purchase. If you did not receive an email or download the program from the Order Confirmation page, contact us at email@example.com or (817) 416-4333.
After you signed up, you should have received an email with a username and instructions on how to log in. Click here to go to the log-in page and input your username and password. If you did not receive the email with log-in instructions—or have forgotten your log-in info—contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (817) 416-4333.
Click here to go to the log-in page and enter the log-in information you were given at sign up. Once you have logged in, you will see links that allow you to update your account information. You can also email email@example.com to change your payment method and any information.
We will show as a Trade Line payment on a report. Here is an example of what that looks like…